Any transit hotels in Beirut?

Old Jan 23, 18, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards
Any transit hotels in Beirut?

Hi,
I will be in transit in Beirut for 14 hours & wanted to get some rest between flights, so thought of staying in a hotel. Don't really like the idea of staying in an airport lounge.
Most hotels on the booking sites only offer overnight stays .
Any suggestions?
Old Jan 23, 18, 7:25 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
springtime77,

I see you started a thread "Any reasonably priced airport lounge in Dubai?" in the MIddle East destination forum, which is where this thread belongs.

Airport transit hotels really aren't cheap, so don't belong in Budget Travel forum.

Please follow in ME forum after move.

~moderator
Old Jan 24, 18, 2:20 am

Programs: ME, EK, LH, IC
There are no transit hotels located in the airport (like in Dubai, Singapore, Frankfurt, etc)... You will actually have to leave the airport (depending on your passport, you can get a free visa at immigration... please check in advance). The closest "decent" hotels to the airport are the Tulip Hotel and the Coral Beach Hotel. There is also The Summerland Kampinski Hotel that is close to the airport. The city is not that far from the airport and will normally take you about 15 to 20 minutes to get to the heart of Beirut. You can find several hotels there (Intercontinental, Crown Plaza, SAS Radisson, etc). Please make sure that if you do decide on leaving the airport that you arrange pick up through the hotel.
Old Feb 1, 18, 2:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards
Thankyou for your response, I really appreciate it.

Search this Thread