Wiki Posts
Search

Cairo to Tell Aviv

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2018, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: delta
Cairo to Tell Aviv

Does anyone know how to efficiently travel from Cairo to Tel Aviv? I've booked a multi segment into Cairo for a week to enjoy the sights, and then I have a week to spend in Israel. My purchased segments on Delta are:

USA --> CAI
TLV --> USA

I can't figure out how to get from CAI --> TLV without doing multiple segments and giving up a whole day of travel!
Old Jan 20, 2018, 2:50 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA Gold, SPG Plat, HH Gold
Air Sinai has a nonstop.
Old Jan 20, 2018, 2:54 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Moving the thread to the Flyertalk Middle East Forum(Destinations)
Please follow there.
Thanks.....
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator\
Old Jan 20, 2018, 6:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Existing thread Air Sinai and related questions for Cairo-Tel Aviv travel
Old Jan 20, 2018, 6:26 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by skylane
Air Sinai has a nonstop.
If that doesnt workout look at going via AMM or Cypus, have no idea what the connection times are like but they would be the least amount of flying
Old Jan 20, 2018, 7:35 pm
Original Poster

Thank you so much. Do you know the times and a local contact number for a travel agent that can reserve the flight?
Old Jan 20, 2018, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

Sorry I replied in the wrong thread earlier.

Any clue as to the times of the flights (CAI-->) and the best place to buy a ticket?

Thanks again.
Old Jan 21, 2018, 11:40 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA Gold, SPG Plat, HH Gold
Looks like you'll have to book direct with the airline. There's also a travel report with more information.

https://info.goisrael.com/en/air-sinai

http://www.diytravelshow.com/point-of-view/airsinai/
Old Jan 21, 2018, 1:00 pm

You can buy the ticket on-line here.

Shuly
Old Jan 29, 2018, 4:50 am

You ve more than one option to go Israel from Egypt, First of them if you are going to visit Sharm Elsheikh you could use the service of one of the travel agents there to book Jerusalem tour from Sharm Elsheikh by land and then reach wherever you wanna go in Israel at your own. That should be cheaper!
Also you could fly directly from Cairo using Air Sinai as folks advised you before, Their contact should be (+20) 222 09 03 28. I ve seen you saying that you want to contact a local travel agent in Egypt to book for you, I believe you better not to do as many agents will not love to book any flights to Israel in favor of the common public refusing to Israel country existence away from diplomatic status. I also recommend you not to expose that Israel is on you travel plan to the locals. Briefly Egyptians do not love the existence of Israel as a state due to its overtaking against arab palastine and could not accept any naturalizing with them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.