Muscat Airport - Arrivals Lounge

Old Oct 5, 17, 2:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH M&M
Muscat Airport - Arrivals Lounge

Does anyone have any experience of the arrivals lounge at Muscat Airport? Their website says it is located prior to immigration. We arrive at 03.30 in the morning and thought we would spend a few hours there (waiting for daylight to pick up hire car), but if it is before immigration I can't see how it would work as we wouldn't be able to pick up our checked bags, which is after immigration.
Old Dec 16, 17, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by Cambus View Post
Does anyone have any experience of the arrivals lounge at Muscat Airport? Their website says it is located prior to immigration. We arrive at 03.30 in the morning and thought we would spend a few hours there (waiting for daylight to pick up hire car), but if it is before immigration I can't see how it would work as we wouldn't be able to pick up our checked bags, which is after immigration.
I will be in the exact same scenario, arriving at 03:30 from DOH and will be renting a car. Does anyone have any experience with staying in the arrivals lounge for an hour or 2 before proceeding to immigration? I'm trying to foresee any potential problems.

Search this Thread