Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Would you still go ahead with Iran trip?

Would you still go ahead with Iran trip?

Old Jun 19, 2017, 10:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Platinum
Question Would you still go ahead with Iran trip?

I have a one-way ticket to IKA departing in early July. After reading the news about the rocket, I'm second guessing myself on whether or not to go. Would you go in this current situation?
Old Jun 19, 2017, 6:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by hightide
I have a one-way ticket to IKA departing in early July. After reading the news about the rocket, I'm second guessing myself on whether or not to go. Would you go in this current situation?
What "rocket"?
Do you mean the missiles fired by Iran's Revolutionary Guards targeting Islamic State in Deir ez-Zor (in eastern Syria)?
If so, that has no material impact on the situation in Iran to affect your travel plans.
Old Jun 25, 2017, 1:39 pm

Programs: AA PLT, HH Gold, FM Prem, SPG gold
Absolutely

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.