Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dxb UA to FZ transfer - How easy to go from T3 A to T2 F.?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2024, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club

After many cancellations and reroutes due to Europe weather, I'm fly to dxb then connecting to FZ on one ticket. Looks like I'm arriving T3 A and connecting to T2 F.

I'd it easy to connect? Just an airside shuttle? Security?

Any *G or PP lounge options. I see T2 options but not sure if F is separate
Old Jan 20, 2024, 1:34 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by eng3
After many cancellations and reroutes due to Europe weather, I'm fly to dxb then connecting to FZ on one ticket. Looks like I'm arriving T3 A and connecting to T2 F.

I'd it easy to connect? Just an airside shuttle? Security?

Any *G or PP lounge options. I see T2 options but not sure if F is separate
Unfortunately one of the less convenient option at DXB - especially as you will miss out on the EK lounges which are excellent. Airside shuttle bus which takes about 20mins to go from T3 to T2. If UA doesn't check through your luggage, you need to enter the UAE as you will need to get your luggage and then an Uber to T2 or taxi, as you might not like to wait for the bus.

There as business lounge at T2 which you can access with your F ticket, nothing super special but much better than the terminal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.