Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dubai Airport Lounges, DXB, T1 Concourse D

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2016, 2:39 am
Original Poster

Good Morning All,

I am travelling to Dubai International (DXB) next month via British Airways.

For the return leg, departing from DXB terminal 1, I am looking to book lounge access via my Priority Pass membership. In the new concourse D, has anyone had any experience with either the new Maharba Lounge or International Business Lounge? As they are so new, I am struggling to find many reviews on them.

Many Thanks,

Dan
Old Jun 22, 2016, 8:39 am
Original Poster

Anybody?
Old Jun 22, 2016, 10:25 am

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by djw1991
Good Morning All,

I am travelling to Dubai International (DXB) next month via British Airways.

For the return leg, departing from DXB terminal 1, I am looking to book lounge access via my Priority Pass membership. In the new concourse D, has anyone had any experience with either the new Maharba Lounge or International Business Lounge? As they are so new, I am struggling to find many reviews on them.

Many Thanks,

Dan
Never used the lounge, but did use the Marhaba meet/greet service. They did an excellent job. Not sure that generalizes to the lounge
Old Jun 22, 2016, 11:30 am

Marhaba Lounge at D is the nicest of the Marhaba lounges at the airport, but not anything more than somewhere basic to pitstop for the briefest stay en route to the aircraft.

The food is awful. Or maybe that's because they haven't changed the menu since they opened in March and I've really gotten sick of it. It is probably ok for the infrequent visitor. There are a number of nice restaurants at Concourse D and I'd rather go there for food.

Bathrooms are clean and spacious unlike the broom closets in the old lounges. Plenty of power ports everywhere as well. And wifi with decent speeds.
Old Jun 26, 2016, 12:29 am

Programs: QR Gold/Gulf Air Gold/UA Gold
The Marhaba lounge was not great and was overfilled when I went through last time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.