Wiki Posts
Search

Egypt May 2014

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2014, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Egypt May 2014

Hi All,

Looking at taking my wife to Egypt, Jordan and Israel in May 2014. Going first to Cairo for 2 days, fly to Luxor for 2-3 days - then comes my problem.

I want to go in the least amount of time from Luxor to Wadi Rum and Petra, then on to Jerusalem. I figure we have about 2 days for Petra and 2 days for Wadi Rum. I can add a day or so to either one. Planning on about 6 days in Jerusalem and surrounding area.

What is the best, most efficient way from Luxor and do Wadi Rum and Petra and I don't care in what order and then get to Jerusalem?

We do travel at a fast, independent pace.

Much thanks in advance for your input.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 9:29 pm

As above, fly to Amman, and then overland down to Petra/Wadi Rum. There's a JETT bus from Amman to Petra that leaves at 6:30am in the morning (9.5JD per person), but would mean you have to stay in Amman the night before. Taxi would be about 100JD.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.