Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Israeli visitors visa question...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2012, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Recently me and my wife got a tourist visa (B2) to go and visit Israel for our first time. The visa expires on october 16.
Due to work schedule, we can only arrive on october 14 and plan to stay for 10 days until october 24.
Will we have problems in inmmigration when we arrive at TLV?
Many thanks for any response...!
Old Jul 25, 2012, 11:06 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Moving this over the Middle East forum for further discussion. Thanks! /JY1024, TravelBuzz co-moderator
Old Jul 25, 2012, 11:13 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, Qatar Airways Privilege, Clan LoganAir
Bound to, I would say. A visa should cover the whole period of your stay, not just your arrival date.
Old Jul 25, 2012, 11:58 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by orionve
Recently me and my wife got a tourist visa (B2) to go and visit Israel for our first time. The visa expires on october 16.
Due to work schedule, we can only arrive on october 14 and plan to stay for 10 days until october 24.
Will we have problems in inmmigration when we arrive at TLV?
Many thanks for any response...!
what Country are you citizens of that you needed to get a VISA ahead of time? Most Western countrys you get the VISA (stamp) once you arrive and need not apply before hand

say you are from the US, you wont have any problems as they will simply stamp your PP once you get there as they do mine all the time. If however you are from 1 of the few Countrys where you do need a VISA ahead of time then most likely you wont have to worry either since the Carrier will be Fined if they allow you to fly w/o a proper VISA
Old Jul 25, 2012, 3:35 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
I recommend contacting the nearest Israeli consulate or embassy.
Old Jul 25, 2012, 5:59 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by TWA884
Nice

OP click this link to see a full list of all the Countrys that dont need a VISA (and gets it upon arrival) "exe" on the list and those where you need to get the VISA before actually arriving @ TLV "req" ; http://www.mfa.gov.il/NR/rdonlyres/0...quirements.pdf

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.