Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Middle East including Egypt > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where to sleep at Abu Dhabi International Airport

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2010, 12:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: S

I will spend six hours at ABIA tomorrow a.m. after a long and perhaps sleepless night flight on EY economy from Beijing. Where is the best place to rest? It's ok to spend a few dollars for a bed. One of the lounges or the hotel? Thanks
Old Nov 1, 2010, 12:57 am

Programs: Etihad Guest, AAdvantage, Virgin Atlantic
Hi There!

You can gain access to the Al Ghazal Lounge for around 100 AED ... Its not the best in the world, but its clean, and has places to rest.

Other than that you could try and book a room at the airport hotel (though it usually very busy) ... You could call and book before you fly and see how you go.

The EY lounges require business/first travel or Gold/Silver membership to access ... if you have that, happy days!

Hope this helps

Cazzi
Old Nov 1, 2010, 9:58 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
trond, welcome to FlyerTalk! Please continue as the thread moves to the Travel->Middle East forum. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old Nov 2, 2010, 1:31 am

Programs: EY Platinum
Be aware that the Etihad lounges are in T3, so if you arrive in T1 and have access to the Etihad lounge you will need to walk over to T3.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.