Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Mid-Atlantic
Reload this Page >

Baltimore curfew [cancelled 3 May 2015]

Old Apr 28, 2015, 4:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virgin Flying Club Red, Emirates Skywards Blue, BA Executive Club Blue, Amex BA

Does this 10pm curfew include traveling to/from the airport?
Old Apr 28, 2015, 7:51 am

Programs: united, american, alaska
What I've seen published says people are not supposed to be on the streets between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. unless going to or from work or dealing with a medical emergency. I can imagine that coming from the airport could count as coming from work in many cases.

The airport itself is not in Baltimore, of course, and it is less clear what the story is for Ann Arundel County.
Old May 2, 2015, 3:18 am

It's more than juts for employment, it's "necessary" employment whatever that means. The police recommend having a letter from your employer explaining why it is important.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loca...ions/26545683/

"-For essential employees traveling to and from work during the curfew, police recommend having a valid picture ID and a note from the employer explaining why the employee needs to work during the curfew."

I fly in Tuesday 5 minutes before curfew. I haven't seen my family in a month and now I will end up spending the night at the airport. I moved to Baltimore a few months ago and I already can't wait to move out.
Old May 3, 2015, 9:39 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Moot. The Baltimore curfew is over as of Sunday, May 3, 2015 barring unforeseen circumstances.

Link to BBC article.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.