Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kent Island Seafood

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2003, 10:44 am
Original Poster

Kent Island Seafood

Any advice on the best place for crabs/seafood in Kent Island? We don't want to do Cantler's or Mike's in Annapolis. Anywhere on the east side of the Bay Bridge would do.

Thanks!
Old Jun 20, 2003, 12:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

While I have not been there in years, what about the Fishermen's Inn on Kent Island? It's on Route 50.
Old Jun 23, 2003, 12:13 pm

Location: USAir Chairman's Pref, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, etc...The Beach, NC USA
Crab Claw in St Michaels, The Pier in Oxford, Fin, Fur n Feather in Rock Hall, those are my picks from growing up on The Eastern Shore also-Phillips's in Baltimore, or OC.Harris's in Grasonville Kent Narrows. Go to Rock Hall or Oxford, though the Crab Claw is most infamous to Western Shore types...
Old Jun 28, 2003, 10:31 am

Programs: AA PLT and that's that!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Analise:
While I have not been there in years, what about the Fishermen's Inn on Kent Island? It's on Route 50.</font>
I was there three weeks ago and it was closed do to construction but they do have good crabs. We went instead to The Jetty .... avoid this place. Crabs were not good at all. There are several places on the other side of the road. One right next to the Red Hook .... forget the name.

Phillip's in O.C. is very overrated and the last place I would pick for crabs there. There is a little gas station on Rt. 50 just before you get to the bridge into O.C. Several places in town but I don't know the names anymore

------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin
Old Jun 29, 2003, 11:40 pm

Live on KI. Eat out a lot.
Kentmoor - Great view, crab cakes, prime rib.
Harris - Great old fashion crab shack.
Narrows - My favorite. Seafood plus.
Kent Manor Inn - For special occasions. Get the Caesar Salad - fantastic.
Anne's - Great for every one
Crab Shack- By the airport. Carry-out only. Get the crab puffs! To die for.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.