Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Car Service at DCA Reagan

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2021, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

Car Service at DCA Reagan

I need a ride from the airport to my hotel, and I am looking for a car service recommendation. I can do Uber or a Taxi if that is the best option, but from what I have seen Uber Prices are all over the map, and I'd just prefer to pre-book a car.

Thanks.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 6:03 pm

Programs: Marriott (Silver/Gold), IHG, Carlson, Best Western, Choice( Gold), AS (MVP), WN, UA
Originally Posted by returnoftheyeti
I need a ride from the airport to my hotel, and I am looking for a car service recommendation. I can do Uber or a Taxi if that is the best option, but from what I have seen Uber Prices are all over the map, and I'd just prefer to pre-book a car.

Thanks.
where is the hotel? What time does the flight arrive? Can this hotel by accessed from metro? Does it have an airport shuttle?

Uber/ lyft price fix to get the costs higher by manipulating supply and demand. They turn their beacon off before a few large p,a es land. Then around 20-30 min later the price spikes

taxis are much easier to get, depending on where you are going due to licensing rules. There is usually a line waiting fir one outside baggage claim area in the main airport area of B-C. A terminal is smaller and get cramped. A is mainly southwest flights.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 4:23 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, CBP Global Entry, Hertz Five Star
I use Uber for everything (including home to DCA) but always take a taxi from the airport. Never any wait and competitively priced. No need to look for and meet up with a driver, just get into the taxi and go as soon as you're outside.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.