Search

PHL - Uber & Lyft location question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2020, 12:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
PHL - Uber & Lyft location question

Coming in to Terminal D and would like to use one of the ride-shares. Does anyone here know where the current pickup area is for Uber & Lyft?
Old Jan 2, 2020, 7:31 pm

Programs: BA GfL
Just walk out to the regular arrivals lanes and head to the middle sidewalk (i.e. take the crosswalk to the median...beyond the lanes where the shuttle vans pick up). There are numbered signs like D-1, D-2 etc. that you can stand next to and then text to your driver.
Old Jan 2, 2020, 8:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Thank you. I know enough about PHL that I can visualize your excellent instructions.
Old Jan 6, 2021, 6:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Is it possible to take a rideshare from PHL to Delaware? I am headed to New Castle, but am worried that the 45 minute ride may not work for some Uber drivers as they may not want to go that far...or is Delaware an acceptable destination for those flying into PHL?
Old Jan 6, 2021, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Is it possible to take a rideshare from PHL to Delaware? I am headed to New Castle, but am worried that the 45 minute ride may not work for some Uber drivers as they may not want to go that far...or is Delaware an acceptable destination for those flying into PHL?
Yes, it’s possible, I’ve done it (previously lived in Wilmington). It will cost you a fortune, as will a cab. You may want to just book a car service.
Old Jan 7, 2021, 8:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by travelmad478
Yes, it’s possible, I’ve done it (previously lived in Wilmington). It will cost you a fortune, as will a cab. You may want to just book a car service.
I looked at the rates, it says it's about $60 each way (plus tip)...is that what you've paid previously?
Old Jan 7, 2021, 10:16 am

All the way to New Castle is only $60? That’s not bad. I’ve paid quite a bit more.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.