Wiki Posts
Search

Saturday morning flight from Buffalo

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2019, 7:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: US Air, Flying Blue, United, Air Canada, Aeromexico
Saturday morning flight from Buffalo

What time should I park my car in the Economy Lot at BUF for a domestic flight (BUF to JFK) that is scheduled on a Saturday at 10:10 am.?
I will be driving from Toronto so I have to factor in driving time from Toronto and border crossing as well. Hopefully I will be able to do the check in on the web.
I'm not sure I post on the right section of the forum but I believe the moderators will move the post where it belongs. I also posted this yesterday in a different section (USA) but I haven't seen any activity around it.
Thanks
Old Aug 28, 2019, 11:55 am

Programs: Marriott (Silver/Gold), IHG, Carlson, Best Western, Choice( Gold), AS (MVP), WN, UA
I grew up in Buffalo and regularly travel there.

From my experience early morning travel is the worst. Id have to see what the schedule of flights out around that time are to see how many folks are also checking in.

in the morning BUF has flights to all, the airline hibbs...

UA--fly to chicago, dulles, newark
DL--to Detroit, Atlanta, new york airports
AA--to DC, PHiladelphia, Chicago, Charlotte
Southwest--BWI, MDW., and possibly a few other cities
jet ble--to boston, to JFK.

Southwest are larger planes. flights to Charlotte, and Delta are usually full 120+ PAX jets. the others are smaller 50-75 PAX planes.

try to be at security around 830am depending on how many other fliughts there are departing between 930-1030.

drive time to Queenston bridge
30 min to airport
15 min to park and get to airport--economy parking is on airport grounds. you have a loop to the terminal like a race track--economy parking is in the center.
check bags
security

You could do a park and fly at hotels with free parking.
Old Aug 28, 2019, 12:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Air, Flying Blue, United, Air Canada, Aeromexico
Originally Posted by djp98374
I grew up in Buffalo and regularly travel there.

From my experience early morning travel is the worst. Id have to see what the schedule of flights out around that time are to see how many folks are also checking in.

in the morning BUF has flights to all, the airline hibbs...

UA--fly to chicago, dulles, newark
DL--to Detroit, Atlanta, new york airports
AA--to DC, PHiladelphia, Chicago, Charlotte
Southwest--BWI, MDW., and possibly a few other cities
jet ble--to boston, to JFK.

Southwest are larger planes. flights to Charlotte, and Delta are usually full 120+ PAX jets. the others are smaller 50-75 PAX planes.

try to be at security around 830am depending on how many other fliughts there are departing between 930-1030.

drive time to Queenston bridge
30 min to airport
15 min to park and get to airport--economy parking is on airport grounds. you have a loop to the terminal like a race track--economy parking is in the center.
check bags
security

You could do a park and fly at hotels with free parking.
Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.