Pre-check lite at CHO?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pre-check lite at CHO?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2017, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Location: SEA, or BOS, or MUC, or other places (probably connecting). "Detroit, Michigan is in the Eastern time zone."
Programs: DL PM/1MM, AS 100K, NEXUS/GE, CLEAR, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Gold
Pre-check lite at CHO?

I have an upcoming trip into and out of CHO, which isn't a TSA Pre-check location (not surprising, given its size). Does it have a Pre-check Lite setup of some sort?

(Pre-check Lite as I've seen it implemented at various locations generally involves using the same X-ray as non-Pre folks, so you have to take laptops and liquids out, but lets you keep your shoes on and go through the WTMD instead of the body scanner.)
Old Dec 26, 2017, 8:47 am

Programs: Chick-Fil-A Red, Wawa, Red Cross blood donor
You may have already taken your trip, but yes, CHO does have Pre-check Lite. Laptops and liquids out..shoes on.
CKDGM likes this.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 10:02 pm
Original Poster

Location: SEA, or BOS, or MUC, or other places (probably connecting). "Detroit, Michigan is in the Eastern time zone."
Programs: DL PM/1MM, AS 100K, NEXUS/GE, CLEAR, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Gold
An update: we flew out of CHO on Dec 29, and there was a fully separated TSA Precheck line in operation (separate X-ray scanner as well as the WTMD). I didn't have any liquids or laptops myself, but my travel partner didn't have to remove their laptop from the bag either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.