Wiki Posts
Search

Restaurant recommendations for Charlottesville, VA

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2009, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P
Restaurant recommendations for Charlottesville, VA

Going to Charlottesville for the U2 concert. I travel there somewhat often, but looking for any new recommendations for a foodie.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 9:10 pm

Programs: BA Gold; AA Lfe Time PLT ; Marriott Titanium, LFT GLD
Charlottesville Restaurants

Originally Posted by agaldor
Going to Charlottesville for the U2 concert. I travel there somewhat often, but looking for any new recommendations for a foodie.
Haven't been in C'ville for a while but spent a lot of time there. Try Metropolitan 214 West Water Street (Ecletic American) also OXO on water Stree, Fuel on Main Street (mostly Italian), Hamiltons on the Mall (eclectic). Milan Great Indian restaurant on Hwy 29 north side of town. St. Savour Restaurant on 1250 Emmet Street ... out of town try the The Clifton Inn for an evening dinning experience.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 7:14 pm

Programs: SPG Gold; UA 2P
There's also Crozet pizza outside of Charlottesville that has some fame/notoriety (though I didn't think it was that spectacular when we went). About an hour outside of Charlottesville is Staunton with Staunton Grocer, which we thought was great. Staunton is a charming town with pretty inexpensive B&Bs so if you wanted to make a weekend of it, you could spend a day there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.