Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Mid-Atlantic
Reload this Page >

PHL - UA's Terminal D now also DL,AA and SWA?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2010, 7:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, 2MM

Last week at PHL I was speaking to a UA GA asking why DL planes were now in the gates around UA in terminal D? She said DL has moved from A and that AA was also moving from A to D around UA. SWA should move more flights to E.

Has anyone else heard anything about DL and AA sharing D with UA?
Old Feb 1, 2010, 8:01 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA-1K, Marriott-Gold, SPG-Gold, IC RA/Plat, Amtrak Select
Now the security line will be even longer with all of the DL and AA pax. this is probably because SWA is expanding in PHL.

US has A,B,C,F i believe in PHL and other airlines are in D,E.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 9:47 pm

Programs: UA Gold; AA; Amtrak Select Plus;HH Diamond;Hyatt Disc;Hertz PC; Total Wine Grand Reserve!
I don't know any official news (others may), but Airtran left the D terminal and WN will move all to E once the renovations are finished. The old NWA gates in E have been abandoned by Delta and they've moved to D. Don't know about AA. Quite frankly, I'd rather have Delta in D than WN, fewer Ma and Pa Kettles. There is a statement on the PHL airport's website about Delta moving to the D terminal at this link: http://www.phl.org/terminal_map_d.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.