Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Veterinary Nembutal

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2010, 8:18 am
Original Poster

Veterinary Nembutal

Exit International, a right-to-die group now based in Australia, suggests Nembutal, available in some countries in veterinary shops without a prescription, as a dependable method of ending one's life.

Mexico is one country where Veterinary Nembutal used to be purchased easily. But a friend was there recently, in small towns, and was unable to make the purchase he wanted. He didn't try in Mexico City.

I am wondering if anyone on this list has shopping location suggestions. Since we are in California, Mexico is the easiest other country. (I'm told Nembutal is also readily available in Thailand.)

Because Exit International has publicized this method of dying widely, over-the-counter availability may be becoming more restricted. A lot of ill and old people want more control over their ending.

As an off topic aside, AU has blocked EI's web site. so EI arranged for the Pirate Party to run a workshop about bypassing firewalls.

I'm posting here to the Mexico forum asking about cities/stores. Any firewall or easy death conversations fit better in other places.

Sylvia

Sylvia
Old Apr 10, 2010, 6:16 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

OT

FWIW....Nembutal ( phenobarbital) is the only way that WA State patients can take their life under our new initiative Death with Dignity. The lethal dose is 100 capsules... anything less and there is a possibility of waking up......

I think any pharmacist would be very suspicious of trying to obtain 100+ capsules.

I sat with a friend when they did D w/ D .... give me an overdose of morphine from a sympathetic doctor any day!
Old Apr 10, 2010, 11:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
I suspect you would be in deep hot water if caught trying to bring in a lethal dose of phenobarb in any case.
Old Apr 11, 2010, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Doc Savage
I suspect you would be in deep hot water if caught trying to bring in a lethal dose of phenobarb in any case.
My understanding is one bottle is considered personal use, an infraction.

Sylvia

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.