Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Mexico
Reload this Page >

Mexico all-inclusive travel (Coronavirus): should I go?

Mexico all-inclusive travel (Coronavirus): should I go?

Old Mar 13, 20, 2:47 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriot Platinum, IHG Platinum, Choice Privilege Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by Beachfun71 View Post
I have a family vacation scheduled to PVR in about 10 days. I’m more worried about Mexico deciding not to let us in!

And if you can believe all the reported numbers, I am at a much higher risk of being infected right here in Chicago than down in Mexico.
At the guesthouse I'm staying at in Mexico City they'veh seven cancellations over the past few days. I agree that the risk is higher in the U S. right now than Mexico, and what's funny bus there are no restrictions for anybody from any country arriving to Mexico. Like none. Depending on what happens in the next 4 weeks I plan to keep my travel plans open and go to Kathmandu since my cruise was cancelled. In 4 weeks it doesn't matter where you are, the virus will be full blown everywhere. So, I'll just protect myself from getting it no matter where I am.
Old Mar 18, 20, 7:11 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
This thread has some serious misinformation, contains discussion more appropriate to the Coronavirus forum. The original question is likely moot given severe airline flight reductions.

For information on novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and the COVID-19 disease it causes specifically related to Mexico, please see the “sticky” thread above.

Last edited by JDiver; Mar 18, 20 at 7:19 am

Search this Thread
Search Engine: