Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Mexico
Reload this Page >

Northwest Mexico affected by floods Sep 2018

Old Sep 28, 18, 10:23 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis

Flooding has disrupted travel on the Pacific Highway through Sonora to Durango, to Hermosillo, San Carlos, etc. “Mexico” Mike Nelson reports

Copper Canyon train (El Chepe) out of commission until Oct. 12. It will take that long to clean up damage from recent storm. As far as I know the Baluarte Bridge for drivers is still operating, but I am sure there are detours to the old road in other spots between Durango and Mazatlan.
Old Sep 29, 18, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Were you testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee after "a few beers" when you typed the thread title?
Old Sep 29, 18, 10:26 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K View Post
Were you testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee after "a few beers" when you typed the thread title?
I was recovering from the medication used to dilate my pupils for my now soon to be scheduled cataract surgeries. My autocowrecked took care of the rest. I can see now, I think. (But better after the surgeries, I’m sure. I’ll testify to that later.)
Old Sep 30, 18, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by JDiver View Post
I was recovering from the medication used to dilate my pupils for my now soon to be scheduled cataract surgeries. My autocowrecked took care of the rest. I can see now, I think. (But better after the surgeries, I’m sure. I’ll testify to that later.)
Suerte, y abrazos
Old Oct 1, 18, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K View Post
Suerte, y abrazos
¡Muchas gracias! Un fuerte abrazo...

Search this Thread