Recommended websites to book All Inclusive

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2013, 5:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver

Hi we are looking at Mexico for a family vacation and wonder if anyone can recommend any websites to book all inclusive holidays. We will be looking at booking flights separately so it is just the accommodation we are looking at.

Thank you
Old Dec 7, 2013, 10:50 pm

Programs: UA/AA
CheapCaribbean.com is not bad. They have an all-inclusive hotels only (no flight) option.

http://www.cheapcaribbean.com/deals/...FRSGfgoddzgAww
Old Dec 8, 2013, 8:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Thanks will check it out
Old Dec 8, 2013, 8:06 pm

I live in Mexico and have been the the Riu Jalisco in Nuevo Vallarta 4 times. Its a 4 star right on the beach with a wide variety of foods. I have also been to the Karmina Palace (5 star) in Manzanillo as well and would recommend these two hotels. They are very clean, have exceptional grounds, multiple swimming pools and daily activities.
Old Dec 9, 2013, 11:41 am
Original Poster

tsujis welcome to FT and many thanks for your suggestions.
Old Dec 30, 2013, 1:09 pm

Programs: AS MVP, A3 Gold, IHG Spire
We've booked our last (3) trips to Los Cabos on cheapcarribean.com They always seem to be 1-200 cheaper than other sites. No issues so far.
Old Jan 8, 2014, 7:53 pm

I have used apple vacations & friends have used fun jet.
Old Feb 26, 2014, 7:02 pm

An older thread, but Apple Vacations does price match with other sites, and they include round trip transfers for most destinations.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I am assisting a friend, who would like to take his family (2 kids 7 & 10) to a fun place in Mexico. He has been looking at Club Med sofar. While he is cost-conscious, it does not have to be budget.

Any other suggestions/experiences would be very welcome. TIA.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 11:54 am

Programs: enjoyed being warm spit for a few years on CO/UA but now nothing :(
Originally Posted by cesco.g
I am assisting a friend, who would like to take his family (2 kids 7 & 10) to a fun place in Mexico. He has been looking at Club Med sofar. While he is cost-conscious, it does not have to be budget.

Any other suggestions/experiences would be very welcome. TIA.
Are they interested only in a beach resort?

If not, my family (our kids are 5 and 7) has been going to the Marriott at Ixtapan de la Sal for a few days almost every year. We love the place - a Marriott franchise (category 5 ~ $140/nt) it is fancy by Mexico standards so it is nicely appointed and the clientele always genial but the atmosphere is relaxed. The climate is very warm this time of year and the hotel caters to kids so it has a fabulous program with go-karts, tennis, soccer, huge jungle-gym area, creative arts/theatre area, the kid's pool has waterslides coming off a full-size pirate ship, indoor pool, great game room, etc. and they have a very nice spa/salon.

The nice thing is that it is soo close to so many other diversions - the silver mines of Taxco are but a short drive, there are very nice caves nearby, beautiful Valle de Bravo lake town, the winter home of the Monarch butterflies, not to mention an excellent hot-springs/water theme-park barely a 2 minute taxi ride away in "downtown" Ixtapan. Plus, without traffic it is only 2 hours from Mexico City and all it has to offer.

Getting to the place is an easy car rental from either Mexico City Airport or an hour closer from Toluca International Airport
Old Mar 3, 2015, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, Section 107.
Originally, they were looking at a Beach Resort, but this sounds like an interesting alternative.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.