Best Deal: Riviera Maya All Inclusive?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2010, 11:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond

A friend of mine is looking for a good deal on an ocean view room at a good all-inclusive at Riviera Maya. She will be with her husband and two kids, ages 6 and 4. Any suggestions?
Old Apr 24, 2010, 7:25 am

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
A good room price depends on what month they are going. Also Riviera Maya can be interpreted a few ways.

Try looking at vacationstogo.com They have all-inclusives prices and you can search with rates for all 4 people.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 4:52 pm

i recommend using tripadvisor.com for research - I don't ever book without utilizing this resource first.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 9:11 pm

We recently stayed at the Iberostar Paraiso Maya and it was fabulous. Well located, great amenities, kids club, and restaurants/bars.

You can also look at costco travel if you are a member for good deals as well as the other great advice above!
Old Aug 13, 2010, 7:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Azul Boutique Hotel had a sushi, seafood.. good cuisine.

I would research trip advisor as well and see what travellers have to say about the resorts before making a choice.
Old Aug 29, 2010, 9:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
There's tons of choices especially in the mega-resort variety but I'll throw my two cents in and recommend a smaller family favorite resort in Puerto Aventuras called the Catalonia Yucatan Beach Resort. It's usually a very good value in the 4-star range, is good with smaller kids as it has a sort of tidal pool that's calm and protected from the waves by a small coral island which you can see on the website's photo gallery. It isn't a long stetch of beach but more of a smaller cove and has rocky sections so watershoes might not be a bad idea but it's very family friendly and not the party central kind of resort.

Good luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.