Community
Wiki Posts
Search

hot pockets

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2018, 5:16 am
In memoriam

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, IHG Spire, UA Silver, Dennis The Menace Fan Club
Originally Posted by darthbimmer
...The boxes of Hot Pockets I've bought at supermarkets & Costco for the past umpteen years have the crisping sleeves wrapped with each serving, while the single-serve packages I buy at convenience stores never do...
Well I think we have the answer - multipacks as stocked at Costco/Walmart have the crisping sleeve, single serve packs, as sold at convenience stores and Springhill Suites, don’t!

And I’ll definitely be looking out for Hot Pockets when I next visit the USA (said no-one, ever!)
nancypants likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 7:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Kacee
There was an extensive discussion in the UA forum about stealing fake cheese from airport lounges.

Sadly, the all time best FT hotel food thread ("Hampton Inn Berlin Does Not Serve Waffles") has been removed from the site. (But can still be found here: Hampton Inn Berlin Does Not Serve Waffles)
bahahahahaha.

thanks for making my morning.
nancypants likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 7:29 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by KRSW
Seriously, is a Hot Pocket the best thing you could come up with? I don't know that I've ever felt THAT desperate while staying at a hotel.

It's also why Breyer's isn't allowed to call their product "Ice Cream" anymore. Instead it's "Frozen Dairy Desert." Does anyone remember when Breyer's advertising prided themselves on using high quality ingredients?
Depends of the flavor. Some are still ice cream (I assume this has something to do with cream content?).
Old Dec 20, 2018, 7:30 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by BrightlyBob

Well I think we have the answer - multipacks as stocked at Costco/Walmart have the crisping sleeve, single serve packs, as sold at convenience stores and Springhill Suites, don’t!

And I’ll definitely be looking out for Hot Pockets when I next visit the USA (said no-one, ever!)
You know you want to try one. They are horribly delicious!
BrightlyBob likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.