Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Room available only on non-Marriott website

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Room available only on non-Marriott website

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2018, 10:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by CPRich
Single night stays at this property show nothing but weekends through mid-March, then nothing for a month, and no real availability until July, for single night stays. 2, 3, and 5 night stays aren't much different.

It's either an extremely popular business hotel or something is off with inventory.

I seem to recall this problem in the past with some overseas SPG properties - they loaded inventory at the beginning of the year, even for January. But the periodic availability, and availability in the summer, would argue against that.
I have found some properties that will not accept single night bookings but will accept multiple nights. For instance, in the SF wharf area it's been tough to find a room for only Friday nights but you can book a room for Fri-Sat. The same thing happens in NOLA around Mardi Gras. Too bad they don't have a way of saying when such events exist. So MLOS can stand for Minimum or Maximum Length Of Stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.