Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Old Oct 12, 2018, 5:14 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: goldenbear
For convenience every day. link to play: https://29ways.marriott.com/

Can now win more than once.

If interested in other free travel sweeps (not confined to MAR), visit the Flyertalk Free Travel Contests & Sweeps forum
Print Wikipost

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Old Dec 9, 2018, 2:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Da Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by maisondubonheur
Got the point today. They got it nearly right...one 500 missing, with a 50 instead I guess.

So now how much IT time is going to get wasted just to follow up on 450 missing points times the thousands to who it is going to happen....

Got all the emails, so I can even flood them with it if they wish...
I corrected my post above. Family member should have received 3X500 + 11X50. Instead he got 1X500 + 12X50, so there is definitely an error here, not just a lag. I kept all the confirmation emails.

So I suggest that everyone be vigilant about what gets posted to your account especially if you won one of the bigger prizes.
Old Dec 9, 2018, 5:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Still nothing for us. On top of that my 2x 5 nights stays in Australia first half of Nov remain missing. Time to send an email to SPG champion to request manual posting as I suspect they will never show up automatically.
Old Dec 9, 2018, 7:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Da Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Does it say 29 Wins on each line or something else? I just logged into my account & it says on 11/20/18, Bonus, Reply Rewards - Marriott Rewards 500 points. I did win 500 points one time, but also won a lot of 50 points. I'm not sure if the 500 posted is for the 29 Wins (in which case not sure why the others haven't posted) or if the 500 points is for something else.

Cheers.
That 500 points is from this:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...r-versary.html

For sure the description is lame given the number of people who have no idea what it's for!
Old Dec 9, 2018, 8:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by margarita girl
That 500 points is from this:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...r-versary.html

For sure the description is lame given the number of people who have no idea what it's for!
Thanks for that! I didn't get an email so had no idea what it was for.

I also remember MAR (or maybe it was UA) running batches on Sat, so I don't expect the points until next weekend - or again in Jan. Given I'm looking at only give or take 2K I'm not worried.

More importantly I need to find some folios where I got shorted points.

Cheers.
margarita girl likes this.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 5:31 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; IHG Diamond-Amb; Accor & Meli & HH & Marriott Gold
My points have all posted corectly, with December 8 as the date, but I haven't yet heard any more about the four nights I also won. My family member has not yet had any points posted.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 9:46 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, VS Red, HH Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG Basic, Alitalia Status Match
Originally Posted by margarita girl
...So I suggest that everyone be vigilant about what gets posted to your account especially if you won one of the bigger prizes.
I'm happy to be vigilant, if only they'd give me some of my hard-earned 29 Ways to Play points to be vigilant with...
Old Dec 10, 2018, 11:51 am

Programs: MR Bonvoy LP , AC/AE, DL, Porter, SU, Nexus, APEC
I had a 10,000, 2 X 1,000 and 10 X 50 points, however they have posted the 10,000, but only 1 X 1,000 and 11 X 50 so I'm short 950 points. I kept all the emails listing my wins, so I may need to fill their mailbox with them if my first inquiry does not meet with success.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 2:46 pm

Programs: World of Hyatt Explorist; Bonvoy Platinum
Nothing posted from my winning entries as of yet
Old Dec 10, 2018, 3:09 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA Platinum, AS, UA, DL, HHonors Gold, Marriott LTP, Hyatt, IHG Platinum
Nothing posted for me or Mrs. MileKing.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 8:25 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, BAEC Silver, TK Miles & Smiles Elite
Nothing posted for me yet. From an IT integration point of view this would be the greatest fail yet.

I was able to play the game every day and it correctly identified if I'd already played that day. I won nothing but 50 points about half the time. However I didn't receive a single email notification of my haul. So it wouldn't surprise me if I didn't get the points either. All ~500 of them.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 8:35 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by ftrichard
Nothing posted for me yet. From an IT integration point of view this would be the greatest fail yet.
Oh puhleeze. THIS is the greatest IT Fail? First, the points aren't technically supposed to post until end of Dec or early Jan per the T&Cs of the sweeps. That some are getting them early & others later in batches doesn't make it 'the greatest IT fail'. Heck there are legit IT Fails re: our accounts/stays/points/stays posting, etc. Let's keep this in perspective please & save the hyperbole.

Cheers.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 8:42 pm

Programs: UA Gold/1.5MM (several years running now!), Marriott LTTE, Hertz Prez
Oh puhleeze. THIS is the greatest IT Fail? First, the points aren't technically supposed to post until end of Dec or early Jan per the T&Cs of the sweeps. That some are getting them early & others later in batches doesn't make it 'the greatest IT fail'. Heck there are legit IT Fails re: our accounts/stays/points/stays posting, etc. Let's keep this in perspective please & save the hyperbole.

Cheers.
Add to this that theres a third-pary in the mix. Its not clear how that relationship works - maybe the Marriott system sent said third-party bad data in some (several?) cases, maybe their vetting plays a role. I would doubt, though, that once an account has been processed there will be any further revisit without account holder intervention (if a few hundred points here and there warrants such - I will only be complaining if my 10,000 or perhpas 1,000 point wins fail to eventually appear).
Old Dec 10, 2018, 10:43 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, BAEC Silver, TK Miles & Smiles Elite

Cheers.
Let me clarify. *For me* this would be the greatest IT fail. The merger has been straightforward for me so far with nothing going wrong in merging accounts. *For me*.

No need for the high horse or the curious raised voice outraged spelling of the word "please".
Old Dec 11, 2018, 7:00 am
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Classic fail. I got 11 x 50 and 1 x 500. I'm owed 2 x 500. Do I bother chasing these points? Likely, no.
Old Dec 11, 2018, 7:10 am

Programs: MR Plat
I don't see any points posted yet for my account

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.