Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

What is fair compensation for such seriously awful Sheraton experience?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What is fair compensation for such seriously awful Sheraton experience?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2018, 2:26 pm

Programs: AS MVPG & BoardRoom
What is the Issue?

Were you assaulted?
Did he make sexual advances towards you?
If not, then what is the issue?
Simply that a man was fixing the plumbing in the woman's bathroom?
Its Asia we are talking about.
There are women cleaning in male bathrooms in atleast half the Asian/ SE Asian countries I have visited.
Who cares?
In the absence of any physical touching or aggressiveness, then what is the issue?
Or is the OP upset because the man did not even give her naked form a second thought?
Newman likes this.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 2:32 pm

Programs: AS MVPG & BoardRoom
Originally Posted by porciuscato
For many, being seen nude by a stranger of the opposite sex is a humiliation that might not fade for years.
There should be no assumed right to privacy in a public or communal locker facility.
If an individual is so overly concerned with being in the presence of others while in a partially or fully unclothed state then they should only disrobe in the privacy of their own hotel room or they should wear a bathing suit in shared spaces.

Newman likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.