Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Old (Not Newly Issued) SNAs Coming Online

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2018, 10:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold/1.5MM (several years running now!), Marriott LTTE, Hertz Prez

I noticed this morning that my old SPG SNAs showed up in my combined account Overview. I was able to (kind of - maybe?) request an upgrade for an existing award rez. However, after clicking to finalize the request, it took me back to the rez overview with the option to request an upgrade ("you've earned it!"). Thus far have not received any kind of e-mail confirming the request was successfully submitted, so my gut here tells me this will be a bit of a process going forward - like everything else these recent days...

(As indicated by the title, there are no newly issued SNAs in my balance for having over 50 combined nights in 2018.)
Old Aug 22, 2018, 12:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
The one my Ambassador put through just generated an email. Legacy Starwood.

Had no luck applying myself online last few days. Stuck in the sign in loop.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold/1.5MM (several years running now!), Marriott LTTE, Hertz Prez
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
The one my Ambassador put through just generated an email. Legacy Starwood.

Had no luck applying myself online last few days. Stuck in the sign in loop.
Legacy Starwood is probably relatively doable already; Marriott not so much. My ambassador asked that I check back next week as far as that goes, and that's probably being optimistic. I will be bummed if I miss the upgrade or have to pay $500 for it, only to see my SNAs expire on Dec 31.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.