Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Requesting Suite Nights Error Message

Old Jul 4, 2019, 8:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC - back to lowly blue. Marriott - Lifetime Platinum

I have two stays coming up for St. Ermin's in London later this month. One is a reward stay and the other is paid (back to back). When I request suite nights for both of these stays I get an error message as well as concurrent email messages of request received and award removed. I've contacted Marriott but they can't do it, either. Is there any way around this glitch?

(I have emailed the property and a manager has said she will help with the request later this month if it doesn't go through on the website but I would prefer to do it online if possible.)

Thanks in advance.

jj
Old Jul 5, 2019, 5:37 am

Ive seen this glitch before. It usually means the SNA is not available, because property has something switched off (in my experience) but for some reason the property allows it to request before denial. It stinks because you never really know. You may walk in and receive a great upgrade without SNA. You just never know.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.