Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Four Points Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok, Thailand [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 12, 2019, 12:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Hotel email address: [email protected]
Print Wikipost

Four Points Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok, Thailand [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2017, 3:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by yosithezet
I stayed in the Terrace Suite year ago. You can see picture here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/15659347-post217.html

On the website the Executive Suite appears to be bigger than the Terrace Suite so I would guess that it will be fine.

@remymartin has stayed in the Executive Suite and was pleasantly surprised by it.

Hope to see you later this week!
sounds good....will message you my dates later today....looking forward to catching up....
Old Oct 30, 2017, 3:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by geminidreams
So executive suites are largest suites.
yup....i got that from the descriptions....if its the same layout as a terrace suite then i guess seating should not be a problem....i also like the fact that the executive suites have a powder room....that way the other guests can use the bathroom without having to wander into the main bathroom....
Old Oct 30, 2017, 4:45 am

Programs: LH, PG, BA, SPG, HH
I stayed in an executive suite last year. I thought it was a really nice suite. The living area is easily big enough for 5 or 6 people to sit around. The only issue might be chairs, I really can not remember what seats where in the room other than the main sofa.
Old Oct 30, 2017, 4:49 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
I received some sort of tag notification, but don’t see it in yosithezet’s post.

The Executive suite can fit 5-6 people, but I’m unsure for hours and comfortably. The living room area is definitely bigger than at SGS or Westin. Based on your assessment of those suites you can fit 2 more people in 4P suite. I’d say 4 comfortably.

Last edited by remymartin; Oct 30, 2017 at 11:30 am Reason: fixed phone typo
Old Oct 30, 2017, 4:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Lobster
I stayed in an executive suite last year. I thought it was a really nice suite. The living area is easily big enough for 5 or 6 people to sit around. The only issue might be chairs, I really can not remember what seats where in the room other than the main sofa.
Originally Posted by remymartin
I received some sort of tag notification, but don’t see it in yozitethet’s post.

The Executive suite can fit 5-6 people, but I’m unsure for hours and comfortably. The living room area is definitely bigger than at SGS or Westin. Based on your assessment of those suites you can fit 2 more people in 4P suite. I’d say 4 comfortably.
thanks for the info guys....
Old Oct 30, 2017, 11:31 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
Some pictures on the hotel's own site (not spg.com)

http://www.fourpointsbangkoksukhumvi...executivesuite
Old Oct 30, 2017, 11:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by remymartin
Some pictures on the hotel's own site (not spg.com)

http://www.fourpointsbangkoksukhumvi...executivesuite
very helpful....thanks again....
Old Oct 31, 2017, 1:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Keyser
for this stay i require a suite as i will be holding a conference in my room for about half a dozen people....the only suite types that are available during my stay are junior & executive suites....i booked an executive suite last week but also decided to book a regular room & attach suite nights since i have a bunch that are expiring in a couple of months & i won't be able to use them all up....the suite night cleared today so i've cancelled the executive suite booking & kept the upgraded room....
i got the confirmation yesterday that my suite night had cleared & the room type changed online from a deluxe to an executive suite....but when i logged into my account this morning the room has now changed back to a deluxe room....

this is what it says:

Your upgrade awaits

Good news – your Suite Night Award request has been confirmed and an upgraded room is awaiting your arrival. Your upgraded room details are below.

Deluxe, non-smoking: King Bed, Non-smoking, 344-366 ft˛ / 32-34 m˛, Four Comfort Bed, Comfortable Work Area, Wide-screen Lcd Tv And Dvd, Separate Bath And Shower
anyone else encounter something like this before when using a suite night????
Old Oct 31, 2017, 5:58 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Shangri-La Jade, IHG Platinum, TG Gold
I've stayed in the Executive Suite and Executive Terrace Suite some time back. Sitting area is approx. the same. 2/3 seat sofa + chaise lounge + chairs at the desk. There is a single couch in the bedroom that can be brought into the sitting area, if required. Cheers.

Pictures :
Executive Suite (https://collinaroundtheworld.blogspo...angkok_27.html)
Executive Terrace Suite (https://collinaroundtheworld.blogspo...n-bangkok.html)
Old Oct 31, 2017, 11:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by meremale
I've stayed in the Executive Suite and Executive Terrace Suite some time back. Sitting area is approx. the same. 2/3 seat sofa + chaise lounge + chairs at the desk. There is a single couch in the bedroom that can be brought into the sitting area, if required. Cheers.

Pictures :
Executive Suite (https://collinaroundtheworld.blogspo...angkok_27.html)
Executive Terrace Suite (https://collinaroundtheworld.blogspo...n-bangkok.html)
thanks for the pics....very helpful....
Old Apr 2, 2018, 8:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
A little update on Plat benes.

Drinks, aka Happy Hour, has been relegated to AmBar only and for only an hour. The hour in question can be chosen anytime by said Plat member between 4PM-12AM (I'm assuming inclusive). Singha/Asahi daft beer, a few more in bottles. Some (likely pre-made) cocktails. Ballantines, Absolute and Beefeater. Soft drinks and water. No food.

Breakfast is listed as free for Plats and I did receive 250pts additionally. I was never asked about my Plat amenity preference but the card I was given listed breakfast as complimentary.

Laundry/pressing: 1 piece. For 1 night stays this is not able to be used. Laundry in by 9AM is returned by 6PM. After 9AM it's returned by 6PM next day. Apparently they send laundry out in 1 batch per day.

This was my first stay here in 3 years (+/-) and while the hotel is aging well (except the gym where things are in dire need of replacement) it's still generally pricier than it's worth. I got this stay on the recent sale for under 2800baht and for that I thought it worthwhile.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 9:54 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Was here on a one-night stay recently. Plat benefit wise, breakfast is now given on top of 250pt, previously it was either breakfast or point. As mentioned, happy hour is now 1h at Ambar at any hour of your choice while the bar is opened.opened.

When the rate is right, this is a nice hotel to stay in. I will pick this over the aloft anytime.
Old Nov 22, 2018, 10:53 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
anyone stays at this property post merger? I guess no more free breakfast on top of the welcome points (you have to choose either one)?
Old Nov 22, 2018, 6:17 pm

Programs: LH, PG, BA, SPG, HH
Originally Posted by lingua101
anyone stays at this property post merger? I guess no more free breakfast on top of the welcome points (you have to choose either one)?
Just completed a stay there and breakfast is still free for Plts on top of the points.
margarita girl likes this.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 1:17 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by Lobster
Just completed a stay there and breakfast is still free for Plts on top of the points.
Really, I thought this is no longer allowed by Marriott?

Do you get upgraded to the suite?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.