Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 15, 2016, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: itsaboutthejourney
Post #1 of this sticky has the current updates for exec lounge & breakfast for JW Marriott, Renaissance, Autograph Collection, Marriott, and Delta hotels worldwide. It also includes Courtyards in Asia. Please refer to post #1 for information.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2017, 4:46 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
* Tampa / Renaissance International Plaza Hotel / Closed Weekends, Easter, Christmas Eve, Christmas & New Year's; Open for brekkie only Sat & Sun mornings; 07/15/17 update
Old Jul 17, 2017, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Michigan

* Livonia / Detroit Marriott Livonia / CLOSED Weekends, Christmas, New Years, 4th of July, Easter; buffet breakfast in restaurant; i-net terminals; 07/17 update
They give $10 F&B coupon (also good in the Market) and offer either (750 points or brekkie in the restaurant).
Old Jul 17, 2017, 7:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by MsEverywhere
They give $10 F&B coupon (also good in the Market) and offer either (750 points or brekkie in the restaurant).
Are you sure? It's always been either $12 or $13 per person coupon for restaurant plus a coupon for the breakfast buffet.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 7:10 am

Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
Are you sure? It's always been either $12 or $13 per person coupon for restaurant plus a coupon for the breakfast buffet.
I'm sure, I was there Saturday night. I took the 750 points and used the $10 coupon towards breakfast buffet.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 7:38 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by MsEverywhere
I'm sure, I was there Saturday night. I took the 750 points and used the $10 coupon towards breakfast buffet.
What status are you? I ask because I've done probably 70 nights at this hotel in the last two years. This must be a recent change.

As a platinum, I always received a $12/$13 (I think it was either $12 or $12.99) voucher (up to two per room; one per person), which was good for one chicken Caesar salad or a thin-crust pizza, plus a voucher (up to two per room; one per person) for breakfast whenever the concierge lounge was closed.

This is the only reason I stayed at the property because the food was decent, even if the service itself was iffy and a little too casual, family-style restaurant-esque.

If this is a change for all statuses, it's a significant devaluation.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 7:40 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
MSEverywhere is Platinum Premier (see under her handle), but now between the 2 of you I'm thoroughly confused on how to update the sticky.

Cheers.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 7:45 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
MSEverywhere is Platinum Premier (see under her handle), but now between the 2 of you I'm thoroughly confused on how to update the sticky.

Cheers.
It's possible they gave the wrong voucher. Newer front desk clerks have mistakenly given me a different breakfast voucher than the "blue" one for platinums, which include tax and tip.

I'll be staying at this particular hotel later this month. I'll report back.

Also, the "blue" voucher -- which they've used for at least three years -- never covered gift shop purchases, but @MsEverywhere says her voucher did.

By the way, they have always offered a $10 food-and-beverage coupon, which included soft drinks or whatever from the gift shop, but that was only in lieu of the arrival points. I'm wondering if the front desk clerk made a mistake when @MsEverywhere checked in.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 9:19 pm

Programs: UA-1K, Hertz-Gold, Marriott-Gold, PC-Platinum, SPG
Any recent update on London Regents Park or Maida Vale?

Any recent update on London Regents Park or Maida Vale?
- Lounge access for only 2 persons rule enforced? If yes, how much for additional guess?
- breakfast in the lounge or restaurant?
- Any Afternoon tea or evening snack?
Old Jul 21, 2017, 9:09 am

Canada/Toronto/Renaissance downtown. No changes to information posted.
Old Jul 21, 2017, 9:12 am

Washington State/Seattle/Renaissance. OPEN. Club Lounge is on 28th floor. Breakfast 7 days. Evening hors d'oeures Sunday-Thursday. Stayed June 2017.
Old Jul 21, 2017, 10:25 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ti/LTP
Marriott Shenzhen Nanshan: Breakfast in lounge or restaurant.
Old Jul 23, 2017, 5:57 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA GS; Marriott Titanium / LT Plat
Anyone know when the lounge at Denver City Center Marriott will be finished? The lounge is currently in the lobby.
Old Jul 24, 2017, 7:38 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Amsterdam / Marriott (excuse me if you can do this in all lounges and I am just learning that) you can order omelettes, pancakes and waffles (that you normally have to get in the restaurant) in the lounge (no charge).
Old Jul 25, 2017, 4:53 pm

Programs: UA 1K/1MM; Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist,
Update on Marriott La Jolla, California: Lounge is now open for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday (I stayed Sat night 7/22 and had breakfast in the lounge Sunday morning). The key packet included a paper with lounge hours listing it open both days, and the front desk clerk told me the lounge was open via room key for water and snacks all day
Old Jul 25, 2017, 5:52 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by InHouseCounsel
the front desk clerk told me the lounge was open via room key for water and snacks all day
Hopefully, the security camera didn't catch you carrying back those 10 cans of Diet Pepsi.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.