Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Marriott Dallas / Fort Worth Airport South - Any Reviews?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2009, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat Premier/LT Plat; SPG Plat/LT Gold; Hilton Gold; Hyatt Plat

I have a week long seminar at the Marriott.
1. Does anyone know how close fast food is? Is it walking distance?
2. Is there any free computer use on premises?
3. Any review of the conciege lounge?

I was thinking about staying at the Courtyard Fort Worth Airport South instead but I imagine the few $ saved doesn't justify the airport shuttle trips every day (plus heard courtyard isn't by any food options)?
Old May 13, 2009, 4:33 pm

Programs: UA 1K and 1 Million Miles, Marriott Plat Premier and LT Plat, Hertz Pres Circle
I have stayed at both FIs at the DFW airport due to costs and only 1 night there. Both of them were not within walking distance of restaurants and I am not sure the FS is either. You may have to resort to the shuttle or a taxi.
Old May 13, 2009, 6:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat Premier/LT Plat; SPG Plat/LT Gold; Hilton Gold; Hyatt Plat
I see a quiznos, wendys, and a bunch of other places a block away from the Marriott. Can anyone else confirm?

How good is the Courtyard shuttle?
Old May 13, 2009, 7:06 pm

the Wendy's is less than a block away, but closes very early for a big city, 9:00 maybe?
Internet in your room definitely NOT free

The Courtyard is not only a ways from food, but is in the middle of a bunch of fresh road construction, I'd avoid for now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.