FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-rewards-427/)
-   -   Marriott website down? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-rewards/799168-marriott-website-down.html)

gardener Mar 8, 2008 8:16 am

Marriott website down?

I am getting an error msg when I click on the link to see all my upcoming reservations. Worked on Friday. Anybody else seeing the same or should I worry?

ehallison Mar 8, 2008 8:19 am

Mine didn't work last night (I actually had a problem accessing anything on the Marriott site that required a log-in...it said I was logged in, but then kept bringing me back to the login screen and wouldn't let me log in again)

It's working fine this morning.

hhoope01 Mar 8, 2008 8:19 am

My reservations are showing up just fine. No problems.

gardener Mar 11, 2008 11:03 am

Update

I still can not access "My Upcoming Reservations". Called the Platinum Awards line and they gave me the number for Web Support 800.721.7033. Web support said they were aware of the problem which has affected some members and are working to fix it at high priority. She offered to email me copies of my 7 upcoming reservations as an interim fix, which I accepted and I received them all within minutes.

annerj Mar 11, 2008 1:38 pm

Crazy. Mine is working fine.

annerj Mar 11, 2008 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by gardener (Post 9392663)
She offered to email me copies of my 7 upcoming reservations as an interim fix, which I accepted and I received them all within minutes.

What no compensation?? :confused:

:p

gardener Mar 12, 2008 12:56 pm

FWIW the error msg reads:

Error 500: ServletException in '/common/reservationTemplates/Marriott/reservationList.jsp': Cannot find message resources under key msg_looupreservationerrors
Makes me wonder if the coder didn't leave the "K" out of the "lookupreservationerrors" - of course if it is looking for an error msg something else is also wrong.

gardener Mar 24, 2008 12:03 pm

Finally fixed.

simong Mar 8, 2009 5:25 am

Is anyone else having this issue at the moment? I have been for the last few days....

Error 500: ServletException in '/common/reservationTemplates/Marriott/reservationList.jsp': null

loveit Mar 8, 2009 9:29 am

Checking a previous stay this morning and I get this message

"Last Recorded Transaction:
Our records show no activity in the last 13 months. If you made a hotel stay more than 10 days ago and it has not posted to your account, please fill out a missing stay request"

Seems their web site continues to have problems. They really don't want me filling out missing stay requests for 50 or so stays ;)

bdschobel Mar 8, 2009 10:15 am

I can't access my transactions! It says "no activity" for the past 13 months (or for any other time period I try).

Bruce

ohmark Mar 8, 2009 10:23 am

Originally Posted by bdschobel (Post 11379912)
I can't access my transactions! It says "no activity" for the past 13 months (or for any other time period I try).

Bruce

Me too. Maybe change thread title to "website problems"?

Marriott Concierge Mar 8, 2009 1:52 pm

Hello,

The MarriottRewards.com website is currently experiencing technical difficulties and is unable to display your account activity at this time. Our Technical Support department is aware of this issue and is working on a resolution. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Drew

bdschobel Mar 9, 2009 5:29 am

Still broken this morning. I can see my reservations now but still no transactions.

Bruce

simong Mar 9, 2009 5:36 am

I still can't see my reservations...