Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Place your request finding a LNF rate

Place your request finding a LNF rate

Old Feb 10, 2008, 3:10 pm
Original Poster

Smile Place your request finding a LNF rate

Since many people are posting requests for help in finding a Look No Further Rate on this thread: Post Rate Guarantee Success!!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marri...successes.html

I decided to start a new thread where people can post what they are looking for and if possible, I along with other friendly members, in keeping with the FT spirit will try and assist you.

All I ask for in return is good karma

**PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY COMPARISON SITES AS MARRIOTT IS MONITORING THIS THREAD**

PLEASE JUST POST THE CITY AND DATES YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Last edited by imverge; Jun 6, 2009 at 2:31 pm Reason: updated link
Old Feb 11, 2008, 4:23 am

I'm looking for a better rate for the courtyard jersey city, Feb 21-24, rate at marriott.com is 149$

thanks
Old Feb 11, 2008, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by saschaa
I'm looking for a better rate for the courtyard jersey city, Feb 21-24, rate at marriott.com is 149$

thanks
Wow this is a tough one. Most of my regular search sites don't even list Jersey City

Sorry $149 seems to be the lowest rate out there.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 9:50 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver, Starwood Preferred Guest Plus, Hilton HHonors Gold
Nope, I can't find anything cheaper either.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 10:36 am

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum
Not sure if you are planning to use a BB - if not, Triple A rate is $141.55. No other marriott promo code seems to be working.....but just as an FYI - , this IS a good rate for this hotel!
Old Feb 11, 2008, 12:48 pm

thanks to you guys. I'll try the triple a rate with a BB
Old Feb 11, 2008, 1:10 pm

A BB will not be accepted with Triple A. You cannot use a BB on any rate that requires membership of any type. (There are hotels who will make an exception - but don't count on it up front.) NY Metro is one of the areas that is more a stickler for the rules - so if you have a BB, I would keep the $149 rate.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 2:38 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver, Starwood Preferred Guest Plus, Hilton HHonors Gold
Also, don't forget that you cannot use $100 BB's at Courtyards.
Old Feb 19, 2008, 7:23 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, etc.
I'll take a shot at this. Have a weekend free in San Diego for nights of March 7 and 8; although I am toying with the idea of venturing out to Palm Springs, so that is a possibility also. Possibly I can use one of my 2 nights for the price of one coupons although that would be no good at all if I decide to go to the Palm Springs area (no participating properties there ). Any suggestions as to which websites tend to be fertile ground for rate comparisons in San Diego or Palm Springs?
Old Feb 19, 2008, 9:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GrizShel
I'll take a shot at this. Have a weekend free in San Diego for nights of March 7 and 8; although I am toying with the idea of venturing out to Palm Springs, so that is a possibility also. Possibly I can use one of my 2 nights for the price of one coupons although that would be no good at all if I decide to go to the Palm Springs area (no participating properties there ). Any suggestions as to which websites tend to be fertile ground for rate comparisons in San Diego or Palm Springs?
I searched but found nothing
Old Feb 20, 2008, 5:51 am

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, etc.
Originally Posted by imverge
I searched but found nothing
Yea, me too. And the Marriott family hotels, while mostly very good properties, are pretty uniformly priced higher than most of their competition in these markets.
Old Feb 20, 2008, 2:33 pm

Programs: UA *S , MR LT Titanium, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
Did not find any better price than marriott.com:

Las Vegas, NV, May 10 for one night, any of the the two Residence Inns (Hughes or Convention Ctr) near Strip...

So if you have some time to spare, I'd gladly take your LNF-suggestions...;-)!

Greetings - Dirk
Old Feb 20, 2008, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by djohannw
Did not find any better price than marriott.com:

Las Vegas, NV, May 10 for one night, any of the the two Residence Inns (Hughes or Convention Ctr) near Strip...

So if you have some time to spare, I'd gladly take your LNF-suggestions...;-)!

Greetings - Dirk
Rest assured the marriott.com rate is the best out there for that date. I checked.
Old Feb 25, 2008, 7:34 pm

Programs: QF Silver, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, Hilton HHonors
I have a question about the LNF guarantee. I'm looking at the Ogden UT Marriott for Sept 28 this year. Marriott website only shows deluxe room for $152, Concierge level and Junior Suite. I checked on hotels.com and found a rate of $109 Stay for breakfast rate, no deluxe room rate. Will Marriott match that brekkie rate vs a deluxe room? TIA
Old Feb 26, 2008, 3:08 am

Originally Posted by goosegreen
I have a question about the LNF guarantee. I'm looking at the Ogden UT Marriott for Sept 28 this year. Marriott website only shows deluxe room for $152, Concierge level and Junior Suite. I checked on hotels.com and found a rate of $109 Stay for breakfast rate, no deluxe room rate. Will Marriott match that brekkie rate vs a deluxe room? TIA

No, they will only match exact room type to exact room type. Did you type the S4B code into Marriott.com to see if the rate came up? ALso, just as an FYI - sometimes the rates shown on hotels.com must be prepaid, they will not match those either - so be sure to check. Suggest you check skoosh.com and ebookers.com, too. Good luck!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.