Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Excellent Hotel: Fairfield Inn Winchester, VA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2005, 8:58 am
Original Poster

I recently had to stay in Winchester Virginia. The only Marriott property was a Fairfield Inn. When I got there, I realized this was the nicest Fairfield I have ever been in. It is only one year old, the lobby is very nice, the rooms were well designed and nicely decorated. The pool and hot tub area were very well received by my little ones.

As someone who is used to staying at full service Marriotts, I was impressed. Wanted to let all know about this, as my expectations were exceeded. My $85 was very well spent.

albatross
Old Apr 25, 2005, 10:36 am

Programs: US 1 Mar Plt Hertz PC
Great timing on your post as I will be staying at this property in a couple weeks for a wedding. Thanks for the insight!!
Old Apr 25, 2005, 1:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
not matter how you slice it... its still Winchester VA

This is Winchester VA.. is there anything nice in Winchester.. I was there yesterday..

If NJ is the armpit of america.. this is the dirty smelly feet of America

food guy I take it the horse barn was completely booked
Old Apr 25, 2005, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Winchester isn't as bad as Staunton, which isn't as bad as Wytheville. Southern VA is a nice place to visit. Apple Blossom in Winchester is a cool little festival & there's always Wayside - it's a locally famous restaurant.

The FFI in Christiansburg, VA, is one of the nicer Fairfields I've stayed at.

Besides, NJ isn't the armpit of America, Manassas is - NJ is the choad of America

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.