Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Online Marriott Reward database issue

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2005, 10:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta 1MM, Platinum Marriott, Gold Priority Club

Has anyone else had their stays since August 1, 2004 disappear from the detail view since the late January website updates? When I go in it shows my 10 nights from mid-January stays in the total above, but no detail below for the most recent 3, 6, 9, etc. months shown. I called the Platinum desk and they said they couldn't talk to the website people for an answer as they are from corporate and don't talk to the membership line. Thanks for any information you may have that's better than mine.
Old Feb 17, 2005, 10:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I believe the account summary page just shows the last n months. You can select more months and the whole thing can become available.

As long as all your previous stays posted, and you got all your promo bonuses, why worry about last year's stays?
Old Feb 17, 2005, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta 1MM, Platinum Marriott, Gold Priority Club
Marriott provided the following answer via email today:

I apologize; there is currently a glitch with our online system not showing all of your stays. Please be assured they are credited to your account and that our corporate office is working to correct the issue. If you would like a paper statement mailed to your address on file showing all of your stays have posted, please let me know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.