Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Bonus Bucks and changing reservation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2004, 8:32 am
Original Poster

As you are all familiar with, one Bonus Bucks certificate can be applied for every 2 nights of a stay. What would happen if I changed my reservation during my stay and the stay was no longer eligible for Bonus Bucks (for example, after 1 night, cancel the 2nd night). Since the credit is applied at checkin, I doubt the hotel would reverse the credit and return the certificate, right?

Doing this voluntarily to bypass the 2 night restriction would obviously be unethical...
Old Oct 20, 2004, 11:38 am

I think they keep the Bonus Buck certificate in your folio, so they could easily hand it back to you and reverse the credit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.