Wiki Posts
Search

Stay for Breakfast Package

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2004, 7:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, NWA, Hilton, Starwood, Marriott
Stay for Breakfast Package

I am not sure if it is mentioned before, but I just got it in mail today and notice it is also online. It seems to be a good deal.

Breakfast for your whole family every day (two adults and children age 12 and under)
$100 Marriott Bonus Bucks® coupon good toward a future visit when you pay with your VISA® card
Select from participating Marriott® Hotels & Resorts and Renaissance® Hotels & Resorts in the US
Friday or Saturday night stay required
Old May 24, 2004, 10:08 am

Programs: AA 'kettle', Marriott Gold, ICH Gld, Hertz 5*
Just plug in "OTP" and you'll find relevant threads here and you'll find the properties which are participating/have rooms available at this sell code on Marriott.com.

Be sure to read the fine print before booking...

Pat
Old May 24, 2004, 2:02 pm

Just finished doing one OTP this weekend. Only charge showing on the statement at check out was the tip. Used a BB that expires at the end of the month.

I was by myself so did not take full advantage of the breakfast. I thought about inviting the young lady with 2 kids sitting next table over to my table and play big spender though.
Old May 24, 2004, 11:03 pm

For the breakfast in this package, is it a full breakfast in hotel restaurant? Is there a $ amount limit on how much each person can eat?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by laptop9999
Just finished doing one OTP this weekend. Only charge showing on the statement at check out was the tip. Used a BB that expires at the end of the month.

I was by myself so did not take full advantage of the breakfast. I thought about inviting the young lady with 2 kids sitting next table over to my table and play big spender though.
Old May 25, 2004, 5:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
Originally Posted by guiming_miao
For the breakfast in this package, is it a full breakfast in hotel restaurant? Is there a $ amount limit on how much each person can eat?

Thanks.
Varies by location however the managed hotels are strongly encouraged not to limit the $ amount in additional to allowing you to choose either the restaurant or room service
Old May 25, 2004, 7:45 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA Plat MM
Don't assume OTP is the best rate

Just returned from the Renaissance Seattle Downtown (nice hotel BTW) where the OTP rate was $199 + $19 daily for parking. I stayed on the "weekend rate" with breakfast for $129 including parking. Net value of the $100 Marriott Bonus Bucks® coupon = $11... not really worth it given the conditions IMHO.
Old May 25, 2004, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by guiming_miao

Thanks.
The waitress said I could order from the menu or the buffet and would get credited to the room the cost of the buffet.
Old May 25, 2004, 11:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Some place in this wonderful world (usually at 39,000 ft in seat 1C)
Programs: CO Gold Elite / NW Gold Elite
Originally Posted by yyzflyer
Just returned from the Renaissance Seattle Downtown (nice hotel BTW) where the OTP rate was $199 + $19 daily for parking. I stayed on the "weekend rate" with breakfast for $129 including parking. Net value of the $100 Marriott Bonus Bucks® coupon = $11... not really worth it given the conditions IMHO.
I'm sorry yyzflyer....this isn't what's suppose to happen....the OTP rate is generally suppose to be the lowest "benchmark" or non-qualified rate available

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.