Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Complete Map of Marriott Rewards Hotels (2018)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Complete Map of Marriott Rewards Hotels (2018)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2018, 2:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Kacee
Boscolos have all changed names, but these aren't listed under the new names either.
Yes, 5 Boscolos are sold to Dedica Anthology group. They were listed still as Boscolos on the first release of the list. Now not showing at all. Wonder if they will deflag soon though you can still find them on Marriott site. I just looked up New York Palace at Budapest - one of the nicest Boscolos properties with a historical New York Cafe, and was remodeled from the former New York Bank, retained the gorgeous bank hall and transformed it as a stunning atrium.
I sure hope they would not deflag like those in Dubai.

Those SPG properties at Dubai deflagged.

CY Paris Gare de Lyon is not bookable for dates in 2019 I chose. Marriott site said opening in Oct 2018.

Last edited by Happy; Jul 20, 2018 at 2:28 pm
Old Jul 20, 2018, 5:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Happy
I just looked up New York Palace at Budapest - one of the nicest Boscolos properties with a historical New York Cafe, and was remodeled from the former New York Bank, retained the gorgeous bank hall and transformed it as a stunning atrium.
I stayed there when it was the Boscolo. Great property. Very generous to Marriott elites.

Would be a real loss in Europe if Marriott were to lose the former Boscolos. Though counterbalanced by picking up a bunch of good SPG properties.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 5:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Kacee
I stayed there when it was the Boscolo. Great property. Very generous to Marriott elites.

Would be a real loss in Europe if Marriott were to lose the former Boscolos. Though counterbalanced by picking up a bunch of good SPG properties.
Indeed.

The atrium was even more stunning in the past when they had HUGE fresh flower displays in the center and the 4 corners, versus now the spaces have become sitting areas (more practical, but less stunning.)

We stayed there for 2 nights a few years back during our Taste to Gold Challengers on LNF rates. Got a very sweet upgrade to a junior suite on the reservation - the Junior Suite looked exactly the same as the pictures found online at that time.

The breakfast at the New York Cafe as elite benefit was one of the best in Europe. We still talk about how so many little jars were used for individual size condiments, and how labor-intensive to clean them (would not be possible with dish washer as they are all tiny jars). An elder waiter noticed I checked on the coffee but did not get any, came over to ask me why. I said I prefer very hot coffee. 10 min later he brought me a silver pot with my piping hot coffee.

Would be sad to see if all the renamed Boscolos left Marriott family.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 6:04 pm

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Was looking at some category 3's in shenzhen and noticed a couple errors. Golden Bay is mapped where JW Baoan should be. JW Baoan is missing. And the Renaissance is also missing. Did you do all this manually? Using Google's Maps Javascript API you could add a lot of features and have it update automatically. You can check out the documentation here: https://developers.google.com/maps/d...cript/tutorial
Old Jul 20, 2018, 6:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
Originally Posted by escapefromphl
I guess the Dubai properties are leaving the program. http://​​​​​​​https://onemileatatime...leaving-brand/
Correct link
Old Jul 21, 2018, 12:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by CPRich
EDIT: These 11 properties seem to have disappeared. (They would yield 2/3 of the increase given back if truly "gone" for some reason)

Sheraton Herndon Dulles Airport Hotel

(as always, subject to user error)
the sheraton herndon has been rebranded as a courtyard since mid last month....stayed here towards the end of june....i booked the room using starpoints when it was a sheraton & there was a lot of confusion when i checked in....they took a while to convert the stay from spg to marriott & still messed up during checkout as they charged me for the room even though the points were deducted from my account when i made the reservation earlier this year....it took 3 weeks to sort out & the property finally sent me an email a couple of days ago letting me know that they have processed the refund & it should hit my account in 3-4 days....
Old Jul 21, 2018, 6:22 am

Programs: A number, but no status no more
From the Dedica Anthology website, the hotels remain member of the Autograph collection:

https://www.dahotels.com/palazzo-nai...aph-collection

GenevaFlyer
Old Jul 21, 2018, 11:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
The 3 Boscolo properties that were deleted were added under their new names:
- Palazzo Matteotti, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection
- Palazzo Naiadi, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection
- Grand Hotel Dei Dogi, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection

Sheraton Gran Canaria was reported to be leaving.

Sheraton Dushanbe Hotel was also reported to be leaving. The entire master thread consisted of 2 posts - the opening and the departure, 3 years apart. I guess Tajikistan wasn't a popular FT destination.

That explains all the deletions. The renamed Courtyard Herndon was already on the original list.
bhrubin and yurtripper like this.

Last edited by CPRich; Jul 21, 2018 at 11:12 am
Old Jul 21, 2018, 11:44 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by CPRich
The 3 Boscolo properties that were deleted were added under their new names:
- Palazzo Matteotti, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection
- Palazzo Naiadi, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection
- Grand Hotel Dei Dogi, The Dedica Anthology, Autograph Collection

Sheraton Gran Canaria was reported to be leaving.

Sheraton Dushanbe Hotel was also reported to be leaving. The entire master thread consisted of 2 posts - the opening and the departure, 3 years apart. I guess Tajikistan wasn't a popular FT destination.

That explains all the deletions. The renamed Courtyard Herndon was already on the original list.
Gutted that Sheraton Dushanbe was deflagged!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.