Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

120,000 miles to transfer but to Whom

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

120,000 miles to transfer but to Whom

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2018, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, SPG Gold
Question 120,000 miles to transfer but to Whom

I am a novice and needing some kind advice. When Looking at my 120,000 miles that Marriott will transfer I am having a difficult time which airline to pick to maximize their value for 2 people.. Some Destinations we are thinking about include Capetown, Greece, Bali, Portugal and Spain at this point out of origins such as BNA or ATL.

We would love to try First Class lay flat seats if possible or a good business class but are afraid 120,000 points will not stretch that far.

Can anyone help this novice find the best way to use his 120,000 miles from marriott to maximize them to the correct airline to one of the above destinations? Some sites don't show me how many miles I will need and I am prepared to transfer others from Amex or Chase but need to know what certain airlines require.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 7:47 am

How many threads do we need for a single trip?
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alas...oints-too.html
Looking for Hotel & Destination Suggestions Please
Spain & Portugal
Best Value and Your Favorite Marriott
and more . . . .
Tanic and ehallison like this.
Old Jun 27, 2018, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, SPG Gold
as many as it takes to get a decent answer

Originally Posted by SimpleManToo
I am a novice and needing some kind advice. When Looking at my 120,000 miles that Marriott will transfer I am having a difficult time which airline to pick to maximize their value for 2 people.. Some Destinations we are thinking about include Capetown, Greece, Bali, Portugal and Spain at this point out of origins such as BNA or ATL.

We would love to try First Class lay flat seats if possible or a good business class but are afraid 120,000 points will not stretch that far.

Can anyone help this novice find the best way to use his 120,000 miles from marriott to maximize them to the correct airline to one of the above destinations? Some sites don't show me how many miles I will need and I am prepared to transfer others from Amex or Chase but need to know what certain airlines require.
Well As many as it takes to get a Decent Answer without someone being a smart ...!!!
Old Jun 27, 2018, 11:16 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, United Silver, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by SimpleManToo
Well As many as it takes to get a Decent Answer without someone being a smart ...!!!
5 threads is way too many. Did you not get "Decent Answers" the other 4 times you asked?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.