Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

which one? Bali - The Ritz-Carlton OR Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

which one? Bali - The Ritz-Carlton OR Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2018, 12:40 pm
Original Poster

Post which one? Bali - The Ritz-Carlton OR Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa

Will be using Marriott Travel package to book flight + Hotel deal for next year.

Can't decide between the two properties. - I do like properties that are renovated or newly opened.

has anyone been to these locations?

Renaissance looks newly built?

I will be staying for 7 nights.

basically its free flight and hotel deal. -Just don't know which one to stay? -I do like excursions and trying out the local dining that is outside the resort.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 4:20 pm

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...esort-spa.html
You can do your own search in the Ritz forum if you want.
YSL5577 likes this.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 5:03 pm

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Sorry, but nevermind. I had the hotel confused with a different property and gave bad advice. Mod, please remove this post if possible.

Last edited by CJKatl; Jun 18, 2018 at 5:23 pm
Old Jun 18, 2018, 6:38 pm
t1c

Programs: AMEX, Ritz LT-Plat Prem, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Delta Plat, United Gold, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by YSL5577
Will be using Marriott Travel package to book flight + Hotel deal for next year.

Can't decide between the two properties. - I do like properties that are renovated or newly opened.

has anyone been to these locations?

Renaissance looks newly built?

I will be staying for 7 nights.

basically its free flight and hotel deal. -Just don't know which one to stay? -I do like excursions and trying out the local dining that is outside the resort.
I just looked at both of these... I ended up booking the Ritz.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 1:12 am

Ritz is a great hotel but in a not so great location -- now that there's no more Uber in Bali it's going to be a little hard to get around to the city center (nearer to the W) where most of the fun clubs and bars are. That said, if this is a more private trip the Ritz is a great hotel with a private beach and daily surfing lessons too!
Old Jun 19, 2018, 1:53 am

Programs: SQ Krisflyer, QR Privilege Club, MB LT Plt (1K+ nights thx MB)
Originally Posted by Richard Yu
Ritz is a great hotel but in a not so great location -- now that there's no more Uber in Bali it's going to be a little hard to get around to the city center (nearer to the W) where most of the fun clubs and bars are. That said, if this is a more private trip the Ritz is a great hotel with a private beach and daily surfing lessons too!
Download the Grab app

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.