Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

SPG Upgrade - Marriott time to match

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2018, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC (Gold), IHG Rewards (Gold Elite), Marriot (Gold Elite), HHonors (Gold Elite), SPG (Gold)

Hi all,

apologies if this already been asked but i cant find consistent answer.

I am MR Silver. My SPG has just updated to Gold. My accounts are already linked for status match but I wondered how long it would take for my MR to match my new SPG status with no intervention?

i could only find one post indicating about 24 hours for pre-linked accounts but that’s been and gone now.

i only ask because I have a night in a high end Marriott property on Friday and want to ensure I maximise the benefits of my stay.

appreciate all feedback.

thanks.
Old May 24, 2018, 10:52 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

If your account is linked, the status matching should have been instant.
Mine took about 3-4 hours same day to reflect in Marriott Rewards page.
Same as you, I gained SPG gold earlier this year.

Do you have the Marriott app? Sometimes the refresh capability on the app is much faster in reflecting updates as compared to the website.

If come Friday, you are still not updated, you can always call the MR hotline to get them to manually update it for you.
Shouldn't be an issue for concern..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.