Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 9, 2018, 1:17 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DELee
How to see your lifetime nights and points without having to call Marriott: Best way to see your Lifetime points and nights
Print Wikipost

The Race to 2.0MM Points is On!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2018, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Typhoonpilot
Wasn't a race for 2 million for me, only 1.6 million and 500 nights for the old Lifetime Gold. Just hit it today with 1,604,564 according to the phone rep. That is slightly more than my calculation since this crazy race started. The nights were easy, I'm at 708 now.

I started with 1,007,970 and 638 nights back in June. Some night credits from the credit cards, but mostly stays.

For points:

Transferred 50,000 UA miles
Transferred 100,000 Chase UR
Bought 50,000
SPG Luxury card bonus of 100,000
Chase Marriott Business bonus of 75,000
Chase personal upgrade bonus of 10,000 (still waiting on the other 40,000)
The remaining 210,000+ came from regular stays and CC earning
not making it under the new rules w/ these stats?
Old Dec 16, 2018, 4:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I'm guessing that this is someone who wants to get legacy MR LTG >>> new combined program LTP without the requirement of ten years Plat status.
Old Dec 18, 2018, 1:19 am

Programs: Delta Platinum, United Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I'm guessing that this is someone who wants to get legacy MR LTG >>> new combined program LTP without the requirement of ten years Plat status.
Exactly correct, legacy LTG gets the new LTP. That gets lounge access and late checkout for life. Wish I could have gotten the old LTP, but this will be good enough.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.