Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Fairfield Inn Baltimore Downtown / Inner Harbor, Maryland

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2018, 11:24 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC

Fairfield Inn Baltimore Downtown / Inner Harbor - Stay Report - March 24-25

Location: The hotel is located on President Street about a half mile to a mile from the central business district of Downtown Baltimore. Around the hotel is Baltimore's Little Italy and the Inner Harbor is a really short walk away. Also nearby is the Shot Tower Station of the Metro Subway. BWI is a $20 Uber (20-25 minute drive) away. The neighborhood it's in is safe and there is some street parking.

Hotel: Surprisingly nice for a Fairfield Inn. The building is a renovated brick structure which is really attractive looking. Inside is a bar and restaurant which while located just off the lobby does not allow you to charge food to the room. There's a large breakfast room on the ground floor as well as a two computer business center. Annoyingly there is only one elevator which means waits can be long. Valet parking is $20 for the day and $38 overnight.

Check In: I was told that I had already been upgraded to a suite when I arrived at check in and was also given a gift bag with bottled water and candy. Not bad treatment for a Gold Elite.

Room: The suite is a little small but it did have a separate living room with couch and a separate TV. There was an office desk but it was the next to useless as it's shoved in the corner and the chair can't even be pulled because of the couch. Meanwhile the bathroom was fairly bland but the bed comfortable and wifi worked well. Do note the soundproofing is bad, you can hear every word of people talking in the hallway from the living room.

Breakfast: They had cheese omelets, scrambled eggs, two kinds of sausage, make your own waffles, fruit, yogurt, pastries and cereal. Everything was pretty decent.

This is a good hotel for downtown Baltimore and it's eligible for as Cat 1-5 Cert which is how I stayed here. I'd be back if I needed to be downtown again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.