Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard Toulouse Airport - cute and well appointed!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2017, 6:32 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Courtyard by Marriott Toulouse Airport

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

4Bis, Rue Alain Fournier Saint Martin du Touch Toulouse, FR 31300

Courtyard Toulouse Airport - cute and well appointed! (2 Photos)

Airport Shuttle

Arrived late (11pm) and called the hotel to send the shuttle over.  There's a sign at the bus stop outside with the phone number, in case you forget.  Leaving the hotel, you will need to make a reservation at the front desk for a spot on the shuttle back to the airport.  I believe it leaves at :00 and :30.  http://www.marriott.com/hotelwebsites/us/t/tlscy/tlscy_pdf/2016_Navette.pdf

Check In

I checked in on the Marriott app, indicating that arrival time will be late.  Not sure if that mattered, since check-in went smoothly.  As a Platinum, I wasn't expecting much at a Courtyard.  They did upgrade me to a Business room from Standard (was using points - only 10k for one night!).  The Business room comes with a nice espresso/tea setup and there was a coupon (shaped like a coaster) for a free drink at the bar.  There was also a bottle each of juice and water, though you can get that with your amenity choice (points or snack+drink).  Requested late checkout for 4pm was granted.  You may need your room key reset the next day, though.  

Dining

Breakfast was *not* in the room rate and it was *not* included as Platinum benefit.  The price is rather steep at 24Euro, but I was told it was a huge buffet.  Since I arrived late and breakfast ended at 10am, I chose not to partake.  However, there is a delightful bakery (boulangerie) just a few minutes walk from the hotel.  It's the first left in the roundabout (if you're heading towards the garden center, you need to go back) then literally a minute of walking from there.  It's called La Mie de Pain and they have a huge selection of desserts, pastries, sandwiches, and salads.  Prices are very reasonable and there are combo deals.  I woke up late so I went with a salad+drink+dessert for 9Euro.  Very flexible in choice -you could choose any dessert.  :)  You could get a pastry and a coffee for about 5 Euro or so, much cheaper than the buffet.  

Room

Room was well appointed - everything looked new-ish for an airport hotel.  As mentioned earlier, the business room came with a tea/espresso setup, which was very nice.  IMG_20170922_071901.jpg

Wi-Fi speed has a premium option (free for gold/plat) and seems to be working well.  Bed was fine, not the most luxurious but it did the job.  Apparently you have the option of choosing a shower or bathtub setup, although when I checked in, I only had the latter option available.IMG_20170922_072002.jpg

Overall

For 10k points, this worked out really well for my needs.  I had a late arrival on AF and it was just too much hassle to get a room in town.  Great experience for a Platinum and the late checkout was icing on the cake.  Airbus has a very visible presence here in Toulouse -- you can see all of the planes when you land (SQ, CZ, etc) -- so the staff are used to dealing with international visitors.  

Would you like to write a review on the Courtyard by Marriott Toulouse Airport?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.