Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United Gold for Platinum Premier

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:52 pm
t1c

Programs: AMEX, Ritz LT-Plat Prem, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Delta Plat, United Gold, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by n2bspld

Slightly off the original topic but I came here to see if I could find a thread on when I would lose or keep PP to keep or lose UA Gold. My account still says PP so I can assume I'm still PP? I'm lifetime Plat. Over 3000 nights, over 135 stays this year which is a bit down from each of the last 5 years or so and earn something like 500+ points a year lately but wow do they through bonuses at me.

Unrelated queston: do you have a Marriott Concierge or is that an SPG Concierge. I have never been offered or given one.

Thanks!
We should know in a week or so what status level we are all at.
Everyone has reported variants of new and old status so far, this should be cleared up in the upcoming weeks.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
How do you get three thousand nights a year with Marriott?
i know people with more than 600 in a year. I have over 3000 lifetime nights and 135 ish last year. Sorry for the confusing post.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by hnewman
Marriott. I just recently stayed in SPG.
Was this offered or did you request one. I've read about them a few times, always wondered why I was never offered one, even when I made PP.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 1:14 pm

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK

Was this offered or did you request one. I've read about them a few times, always wondered why I was never offered one, even when I made PP.
I was not offered. I just decided to stay since the merger was coming and it was closer to the location I needed to be at.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by hnewman
I was not offered. I just decided to stay since the merger was coming and it was closer to the location I needed to be at.
I'm confused.

Do do you mean the concierge at a hotel or a phone concierge? I'm taking phone concierge as you said you asked your concierge about keeping PP. I never had a phone concierge assigned to me. I know they are automatically assigned to SPG 100 but had only heard a few anecdotal stories about them in the Marriott side.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 1:31 pm

Programs: DL DM 4.7 MM MQM Marriott Ambassador Lifetime Titanium AA CK
I'm confused.

Do do you mean the concierge at a hotel or a phone concierge? I'm taking phone concierge as you said you asked your concierge about keeping PP. I never had a phone concierge assigned to me. I know they are automatically assigned to SPG 100 but had only heard a few anecdotal stories about them in the Marriott side.
I personally decided to stay at SPG. I personally made the reservations online on the web site. No one else was involved
Old Jan 5, 2018, 1:53 pm

Nevermind. I think you believe I was asking a different question than I was.

I found my answer here:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.