Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Marriott Biscayne Bay or Hollywood Beach Marriott?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2017, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, AA Gold

Looking to burn some points later this year. Anyone have any strong feeling about the best choice between these 2???

TYIA
Old Feb 21, 2017, 2:55 pm

Programs: UA Life Gold, Marriott Life Titanium
It completely depends on where you plan to spend your time in South Florida. Miami or Broward? With traffic those hotels are 45 minutes to an hour away from one another.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 5:49 pm

I've stayed at both. Stay at whichever has the more convenient location to what you plan to do ourside of the hotel. You don't want to stay in Hollywood if you plan to hang out in Miami majority of the time.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 6:04 pm
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
I do believe the Marriott Biscayne Bay isn't on the beach where the Hollywood Beach Marriott is. So if you want to be right on a beach, Hollywood may be a better choice.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 6:07 pm

Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
Originally Posted by Mrdonthate
I've stayed at both. Stay at whichever has the more convenient location to what you plan to do ourside of the hotel. You don't want to stay in Hollywood if you plan to hang out in Miami majority of the time.
Second this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.