Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

TWELVE Centennial Park, Autograph Collection - Atlanta, GA

Old Jan 15, 2017, 12:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Hotel website:

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...ntennial-park/

Opening April 2017. Category 6.

With easy access to from the airport and Centennial Park, TWELVE Centennial Park is located right next to the Civic Center Marta Station on West Peachtree St.

Downtown Atlanta,steps away from Centennial Park & Aquarium
Originally opened in 2007, TWELVE Centennial Park is currently under renovation and will become part of Autograph Collection April 2017. Enjoy an upscale urban experience in downtown Atlanta in a spacious setting that feels like home. TWELVE Centennial Park places you in the heart of Atlanta, yet provides a getaway from it all.

Our expansive designer suites provide the amenities of home, while our discreet, professional staff is effortlessly accessible, but never overbearing.This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop.

The stylish 1 and 2 bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas and DVD players. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances.The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center.

All suite hotel ranging from 700 to 1200 square feet
Full-sized, gourmet kitchens. Pots and Pans available upon request
Floor to ceiling windows and private balconies

Parking
On-site parking, fee: 5 USD hourly, 30 USD daily
Valet parking, fee: 28 USD daily

Pet Policy
Pets Welcome
Maximum 1 pet per room
1 pet under 15 lbs with signed pet waiver-must be caged while room is unoccupied

ROOM At TWELVE Asian-Fusion
Located in Twelve Centennial Park Hotel, this chic modern eatery offers elevated steakhouse fare.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinnerDress code: Casual
Old Dec 11, 2017, 1:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
anyone stay here yet? Looking at this place for a January stay.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 2:37 pm
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
I'm thinking about it for a stay tomorrow night, though I'll probably end up staying downtown at the Glenn or maybe try the AC if I'm feeling chippy (all three of those properties are new to me)
Old Dec 11, 2017, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
We stayed there last summer and it was a dump sorely in need of renovation. I am assuming from the description that it is getting that overhaul. It needed it. Rooms were worn, restaurant was bland and overpriced. Not a great neighborhood to the east and north.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 6:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
Per the website it opened this April. Fingers crossed it got the overhaul.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by njcommodore
Per the website it opened this April. Fingers crossed it got the overhaul.
This is what I see on their website:
Originally opened in 2007, TWELVE Centennial Park is currently under renovation and will become part of Autograph Collection late 2017.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 8:12 pm

Programs: DL Gold, UA nothing (ex-GS), Marriott lifetime Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Have stayed here the past two weeks. Units are spacious and decorated very well. Kitchens are very nice with oven, pots, pans, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee maker with Starbucks coffee, and utensils (though no knives, cutting board, or strainer). Big closet in bathroom and small closet in bedroom. Two big flat screen TVs with accessible HDMI ports. Fast wifi. Outdoor balcony. Gym is very nice for a hotel gym with barbells, dumbbells, cardio equipment, benches, stretching equipment and balls, etc. It is attached to an outdoor rooftop area and swimming pool. I havent tried (and dont plan on trying) the bar/restaurant as it seems expensive and there are nice local options in walking distance. No club lounge, but no problems getting the 750 points/night or free breakfast instead. Finally, one really nice perk is that its about 50 feet from the Civic Center MARTA stop so its a very quick cheap trip to/from the airport. They also claim to have discount aquarium tickets available but I didnt investigate the pricing.
Personally I place a lot of value on a full kitchen because I enjoy cooking and its rare to find them in nice hotels. Otherwise the Renaissance and W (SPG) in Atlanta are pretty nice, similarly located, and can be a little bit less expensive.
Old Mar 3, 2018, 12:38 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Thanks for the trip report. Much appreciated.

Cheers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.