Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

How long for purchased points to show up?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2017, 10:47 pm
Original Poster

Anybody know how long purchased points take to actually credit to your account? I purchased some points on 1/1/17, and the email says 24-48 hours, but nothing yet.
Old Jan 6, 2017, 8:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
It says it can take 24-48, but I've always gotten them within an hour. Do you see the charge on your credit card? If so, I'd contact Marriott. If not, then perhaps the purchase didn't go through properly?

Cheers.
Old Jan 7, 2017, 5:28 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, DL Platinum
I had the same issue this week, sent an email, got no reply so I finally called. Purchased mine on Tuesday and it's Saturday with no activity in my account.They are having a technical issue with the company that handles the points purchases and didn't know how long it was going to take to be resolved. I recommend calling because the rep that took my call recognized I only needed another 400 points and "gifted" them to me so I could book my rewards stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.