Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3 night minimum at airport hotel?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2017, 6:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by joshua362
I doubt that is the sole cause having being involved in the past, it's a pretty niche thing.
Actually the Morgan Stanley conference is the major culprit. It also eats up all the first/business class seats from NYC-SFO and back.

This week, by contrast, you can stay in the major SF properties at bargain basement prices . . . JW SF for $185/night. A week from now, not available, but Marriott Marquis can be had for a cool . . . $1018/night.
Old Jan 3, 2017, 9:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Ti, OW Ruby
Originally Posted by joshua362
I doubt that is the sole cause having being involved in the past, it's a pretty niche thing.

OP, hotel & dates would be helpful!
Hello, sorry for the delay in getting back to this issue.

It is the CY and after 2 more calls to them, I'm told that its inventory has yet to be uploaded and so cannot be booked yet

Dates are End of August this year. Still would have thought that it would be loaded for a year in advance in a location like that.

Thanks for everyones replies^
Old Jan 4, 2017, 6:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.