Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott NOLA skimping on points

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2016, 8:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, MR Plat
Marriott NOLA skimping on points

I'm not a Marriott expert so am interested to hear if others have had similar experiences with points not posting properly.

I've stayed 3 times at the NOLA Marriott (555 canal st) within the last 3 months and each time I am not awarded points for parking charges or the 500 points per night for skipping housekeeping (making a green choice). 10 days after check out I send a missing points request and it all gets sorted out, but after 3 times in a row, I'm starting to think there's a trend here.

Is this normal across all Marriotts or is this property just trying to skimp on awarding points, figuring that most folks won't go to the trouble of following up?
Old Jan 19, 2016, 8:17 am
TPP

Programs: DL, US, AA
Nine times out of ten I have to call. The worst is using rate codes or Marriott Rewards Offers during reservation that yield extra points. Those never post. I always ask during checkout too. I usually see this blank deer in the headlights look from the person behind the counter as they have no idea such things exist.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.